• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by MarinecoatMarine

1. MarinecoatMarine

Mossberg SA-20 Photo Gallery

I have a 20 ga. SA-08 Weatherby - it's a sweet gun and much like the Mossy but significantly different
  2. MarinecoatMarine

Recoil Pad options for 590?

..a guy in a video here on this site just put his in a vice and sawed off some of the stock - then he he put the pad on and wrapped it with electrical tape !! :o
  3. MarinecoatMarine

Fiber Optic Sights

wow - you folks are fast ;) thanks again ! I got to get ordering one right away
  4. MarinecoatMarine

Fiber Optic Sights

oh heck yea I have a question : What is the diameter/thread size of the front bead on my Mossberg 12 ga. 590 ? I want to get a neat lil' one from Truglo, Inc ; but they got 1/2 a dozen different threads/sizes
  5. MarinecoatMarine

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: WHOLE LOT OF NAKED 590's IN HERE!!! damn - seems I gotta answer my own post : Truglo, Inc makes several ; but how am I supposed to figure out the diameter/thread size of the existing front bead ?
  6. MarinecoatMarine

Re: WHOLE LOT OF NAKED 590's IN HERE!!! oh , .......I'm getting her ready to dance alright ; and I'll be bling-blinger her very soon ;) I sure would like to keep the orig bead type sight though - surly somebody makes a fiber optic one that simply replaces the front bead (with the same...
  7. MarinecoatMarine

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Troubleshooting

thanks again NASA ! I have learned that new guns sometimes a jamned full of packing grease , and I take 'um apart if their semi auto or complex ; I just ignorantly thought the shotgun was too basic to have trouble with iddy biddy , teenie tiny parts ;) I just put on the Specops II stock...
  8. MarinecoatMarine

thanks Nasa - I can tell you the safety is damn hard to move ; from off to on ........ the gun is brand new and I only shot a dozen shells thru it
  9. MarinecoatMarine

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa thanks for the links - thats the coolest thing I ever seen for a 590 ! i ordered the Blackaces one without hesitation :shock:
  10. MarinecoatMarine

HELLO ? What is the average waiting time to get questions answered 'round here ? :?:
  11. MarinecoatMarine

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Accessories

damn ..ordered the Mossberg version last night .......... how many times has that s**t happened ? I jump the gun and end up with something I coulda got better had I been patient ..... :evil:
  12. MarinecoatMarine

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Accessories

......what are the drawbacks to the Mossberg heatshield ?
  13. MarinecoatMarine

I was dry firing a wee bit and after a couple trigger pulls , I could rack it repeatedly but the trigger wouldn't move ? So I played with the safety and it reluctantly moved from off to on and then I got the trigger working again ...... but then after a couple more racks the trigger locked...
  14. MarinecoatMarine

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa JEZZUS ! That is the coolest 590 I have EVER seen -i got to get a heat shield LIKE THAT !!!! Where on God's green earth can I find accessories like that ! ?
  15. MarinecoatMarine

Anyone Collect Old Shotgun Shells?

before plastic -even before paper - they made the Shotgun shells out of Birch bark ,and the base which today and even then was made out of brass/copper- was made out of wood ! they are very rare and not many collect them . ....I'm hiding in my basement right now , Zombies could show up at any...
Back