• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Masochist77

1. M

Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader Accessories...

Re: Bipod I found a combo foregrip/bipod on ebay for $12.50
  2. M

New from Philadelphia

Thanks, now if I can figure out how to make the trigger pull a little lighter I will be happy - 400 rounds so far, lots of fun!
  3. M

Maverick 88 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Re: my 88 and some clays Nice - I added a fiber optic front site to my 88, and I am hitting many more clays now.
  4. M

Maverick 88 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Re: Maverick 88 fail to fire I had some firing issues, but it just required a good clean - I also use a clean/lube combo product and give it a quick spray before each usage and the gun is rock solid.
  5. M

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Optics

mounting red dot to Handle rail I won a 715T in a gun raffle. I thought I won the flat top. I bought a tasco red dot scope for it. When I picked up the rifle it had the handle. If I put the red dot on the handle rail, no matter how low I adjust the red dot, it is way over the sites. Is...
  6. M

New from Philadelphia

Hi, I found this forum when looking for info on the Tactical 715T - which I won in a gun raffle! My first Mossber was a Maverick 88 shotgun. I am hoping to get lots of mods and info here!
  7. M

Got Wood?

Try Leopard wood - I make fishing rod grips out of it - amazing!
  8. M

Re: adding a foregrip to the Mossberg 715T Thanks- Now I can order my fore grip without worries.
  9. M

adding a foregrip to the Mossberg 715T A friend of mine told me that foregrips are illegal to attach to the picaniny quad. Is that true? Does anyone know where I can find out information on this law, either Federal or PA state. thanks, Dave
Back