• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by mbshop

1. mbshop

What are those bulk skeet shells good for?

I saw the first panic coming before 2016. Why ? All the talk, stupid talk by those who love being scared. They blamed near everything. And guess what ? It continued through to the 2020s. And still carries forth. It will always be a story that will keep the shortage going from panic buyers. I see...
  2. mbshop

Again, this starts with bull making it political with the use of Brandon. It has repeatedly been made clear this is about panic buying. Nothing else.
  3. mbshop

what is the function of the interupter

Feeding as in how ? I had issues and another thread helped tremendously. Forget which one.
  4. mbshop

Buckshot Pattern Test

Yea, I would like to have those but just couldn't find them in the past years. They were unobtainium !
  5. mbshop

Buckshot Pattern Test

I carried #4 buck for a while till I was able to find #1 buck which is now in my mossy. But for sure, either would be adequate in a house unless your house is a 100 yards inside.
  6. mbshop

Wheel GUNS!!

I some how am more attracted to firearms that look like this. Worn, used and still looking pretty.
  7. mbshop

Machetes

Ha ha ha !
  8. mbshop

Don't the steel have cups ? If so, why can't you shoot them ?
  9. mbshop

Bug-out Vehicles (BOV's)

Seems all the zombies go into the woods according to all the shows. They should know.
Back