1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to view and order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

meanstreak's Recent Activity

1. meanstreak replied to the thread Good morning.

Good morning. 73 with some rain showers north of town, Omaha. Looks like a nice day shaping up. I get to visit the sons and grand kids for...

Sep 18, 2019 at 9:01 AM
  2. meanstreak liked John A.'s post in the thread Trying to save a buck.

Yeah, we have 2 seasons. Hot or cold. Spring and fall only lasts about a week.

Sep 18, 2019 at 8:57 AM
  3. meanstreak liked CaddmannQ's post in the thread Trying to save a buck.

You could completely eliminate all your lighting and electronics and it wouldn't make as much difference as that water heater. Heating...

Sep 18, 2019 at 8:57 AM
  4. meanstreak liked John A.'s post in the thread Trying to save a buck.

Yeah, I really should go through all of my electronic devices with one of those and see what kind of vampires that I have.

Sep 18, 2019 at 8:56 AM
  5. meanstreak liked Bobster's post in the thread Trying to save a buck.

I've had this device for 5 years or so now. Used it when I first got it, then the novelty wore off. Think it was $20ish from NewEgg....

kaw1.jpg kaw2.jpg Sep 18, 2019 at 8:56 AM
  6. meanstreak liked CaddmannQ's post in the thread Trying to save a buck.

My wife said last month's bill was $592. (July) I don't want to know . . .:brick:

Sep 18, 2019 at 8:56 AM
  7. meanstreak liked Sniffler's post in the thread Trying to save a buck.

[ATTACH]

34q0lk.jpg Sep 18, 2019 at 8:56 AM
  8. meanstreak liked Scoop's post in the thread Single sentence philosophy.

Once you start doing nothing, it's hard to stop. [IMG] --Bill Beekley, powerlifter

Sep 18, 2019 at 8:50 AM
  9. meanstreak liked Scoop's post in the thread Single sentence philosophy.

[ATTACH] "Anyone who has a chance to steal less than a million dollars and does, is a fool, but anyone who has a chance to steal more than...

upload_2019-9-9_19-52-25.jpeg Sep 18, 2019 at 8:50 AM
  10. meanstreak replied to the thread Taken me a lifetime to finally pull the trigger on a proper "fowler".

That's a beauty DJ.

Sep 18, 2019 at 8:49 AM
  11. meanstreak liked Djcala's post in the thread Taken me a lifetime to finally pull the trigger on a proper "fowler".

I still happen across the 300blk HR every few months, but so far they understand what they have......one day a less informed will pop up...

Sep 18, 2019 at 8:48 AM
  12. meanstreak liked John A.'s post in the thread Taken me a lifetime to finally pull the trigger on a proper "fowler".

If you come across an H&R in 300 Blackout, let me know. I'm still looking for one. OK, with all that said, that looks like a SWEET...

13. meanstreak liked Djcala's post in the thread Taken me a lifetime to finally pull the trigger on a proper "fowler".

I was I local pawn shop last week had a rack of HR and New Englands 90 to 105 each had about 8 I think.

14. meanstreak liked dieselmudder's post in the thread Taken me a lifetime to finally pull the trigger on a proper "fowler".

Better start with squirrels, an move up to bunnies. All joking aside, no doubt you will be able to collect some game with it. Looking...

15. meanstreak liked Djcala's post in the thread Taken me a lifetime to finally pull the trigger on a proper "fowler".

I'm getting #6 shot , and some buck n ball really lookin forward to testing it out, I believe the fowlers/smoothies to have surely been...