1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

meanstreak's Recent Activity

1. meanstreak liked Rob72's post in the thread Noob 930 field/security combo guy ... looking for advice.

Honestly, if all you'll be shooting is reduced recoil and lighter target loads, I would start at less 5% and see how it cycles. Starting...

Aug 9, 2020 at 9:43 AM
  2. meanstreak liked JCinPA's post in the thread Noob 930 field/security combo guy ... looking for advice.

[IMG] I forgot to ask this ... the video at the OR3GUN website about the CSP indicates I should have no trouble with the target loads...

3. meanstreak liked JCinPA's post in the thread Noob 930 field/security combo guy ... looking for advice.

Thanks, again, Rob72. Wow, double frozen shoulder? That is no fun at all. Do what the therapists tell you! It sucks, but I've beaten it...

4. meanstreak liked Rob72's post in the thread Noob 930 field/security combo guy ... looking for advice.

:welcome: I believe you'll enjoy your 930 John, and I think the CSP/ASR is the perfect start. I would largely agree with nitesite on the...

Aug 9, 2020 at 9:41 AM
  5. meanstreak liked JCinPA's post in the thread Noob 930 field/security combo guy ... looking for advice.

Wow! Now I am I super-glad I signed up here! Terrific replies, both of these. First, I had not come across anything about the recoil...

Aug 9, 2020 at 9:40 AM
  6. meanstreak liked nitesite's post in the thread Noob 930 field/security combo guy ... looking for advice.

Hello. You say you don't care if LE 132 00 is low recoil, but it should run the gun smoothly. Well, as a long time tactical shotgunner...

Aug 9, 2020 at 9:39 AM
  7. meanstreak liked Rob72's post in the thread Noob 930 field/security combo guy ... looking for advice.

Possibly. Because the shot has longer dwell-time in the barrel, more gas travels to the piston, generating more cycling energy. If you...

Aug 9, 2020 at 9:38 AM
  8. meanstreak liked JCinPA's post in the thread Noob 930 field/security combo guy ... looking for advice.

Wow, looking at my last post and my first, I realize, I'm pretty chatty. Sorry. The second one lays it all out there concisely. That's what...

Aug 9, 2020 at 9:36 AM
  9. meanstreak liked JCinPA's post in the thread Noob 930 field/security combo guy ... looking for advice.

Thanks, Bobster, I appreciate the reply. You are right, the issue with different loads is dwell time, which is longer with the longer...

Aug 9, 2020 at 9:36 AM
  10. meanstreak liked Bobster's post in the thread Noob 930 field/security combo guy ... looking for advice.

There are a number of knowledgeable people that can guide you with the 930. I'll offer what comes to mind but they can advise better,...

Aug 9, 2020 at 9:35 AM
  11. meanstreak liked JCinPA's post in the thread Noob 930 field/security combo guy ... looking for advice.

Wow! so much information here! I've spent a couple of days reading this forum, and have a couple of questions if you wouldn't mind--I'm...

Aug 9, 2020 at 9:35 AM
  12. meanstreak replied to the thread Took Out My 464 And Had A Ball.

Lever guns and revolvers go hand and hand. There's just something about them that is addictive.

Aug 9, 2020 at 9:29 AM
  13. meanstreak liked CaddmannQ's post in the thread Took Out My 464 And Had A Ball.

I really like my lever guns & unless I am shooting from the prone position or the bench, I like them better than Mauser actions. Of course...

Aug 9, 2020 at 9:24 AM
  14. meanstreak liked COSteve's post in the thread Took Out My 464 And Had A Ball.

I have 8 in total. A couple of .357 mag, a 30-30, a couple of .45 Colt, a 300 Savage, a .308, and of course, a 22lr. I'd like more but...

Aug 9, 2020 at 9:24 AM
  15. meanstreak liked nitesite's post in the thread Took Out My 464 And Had A Ball.

Thanks for the report. Sounds like you like lever guns. I wish I owned more.

Aug 9, 2020 at 9:23 AM