• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by mheller

1. M

4X4 MissFiring

not yet, I am hoping to get to the range next weekend. I'll keep you posted
  2. M

4X4 MissFiring

Well I received my rifle back today, apparently they replaced the trigger housing assembly. I'm going to try to get out this weekend and put another box through it. Hopefully the issue is resolved, it sure was a confidence defeater to have such an issue with a brand new rifle. Would not have...
  3. M

4X4 MissFiring

Thanks - yes the internals were clean, I am suspecting a spring although I have nothing to measure it by, looks like it will go back. Timing sucks as I am trying to get ready for the season.
  4. M

4X4 MissFiring

No, I wouldn't have thought it necessary after only 17 rounds? I finally got through to Mossberg today and they thought it unusual as well. They want me to send the rifle back. We'll see.
  5. M

4X4 MissFiring

I fired for the first time my 4X4 chambered in the 300 Winchester magnum. All went quite nice for the first 17 rounds and then I got 3 missfires in a row, barely denting the primer. I dry fired it a few times and then was able to fire off two of the three missfires. Has anyone else experienced...
Back