• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by mic214

1. mic214

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

I just picked up a 590S, but haven’t had a chance to shoot it due to the rain here. I added the TL-Racker fore end to it:
  2. mic214

Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag Pump Action Photo Gallery

My first 835 came from K-Mart back when they were selling guns many years ago: I swapped out the barrel and the fore end and added a mag extension: I ended up trading that on off for a S&W Model 64 that I had to have, but I held onto the short barrel, fore end and mag extension in the...
  3. mic214

Illuminate Me

I have a TLR-1 on my 590-A1. It is my primary HD shotgun. I am left handed, so I mounted the light on the right side of the fore end as that works best for me.
  4. mic214

New Magpul Furniture

That looks great!
  5. mic214

My 835.....

I finally got the rear sling swivel installed on my 835. I also upgraded the front sling mount with one from Magpul:
  6. mic214

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

I swapped out the black furniture for FDE:
  7. mic214

One Gun, One Knife

Colt New Frontier in .44 Special with my Randall Model 15:
  8. mic214

.22 Pistols: Pics and Discussion

Ruger MK-II with a 10” barrel set up for long range rabbit control: Ruger Challenger: Ruger MK-IV 22/45: The suppressor in the above two photos is a Silencerco Spectre II. Colt Huntsman:
  9. mic214

Let's talk slings

I picked up a Magpul Paraclip for the front sling mount on my 590A1. I am using the built in sling mount on the Magpul stock for the rear attachment. the sling is a basic black web sling that I had in my "Box O' Parts".....
  10. mic214

My 590A1…

I added a sling to the 590A1: A pic of the new "Lads":
  11. mic214

My Randalls......

Over the years I have managed to gather a few Randall knives. This first one is a Model 12-9 Bowie with a Model 14 blade grind. I bought this as a retirement gift for myself. I call it my "Crocodile Dundee" knife: Next up is a pair of Model 15's, the first with a leather stacked handle and a...
  12. mic214

My 590A1…

I brought my 590A1 up to Colorado to do some shooting with my son-in-law who now has the first 590A1 I bought a while back. He really liked the Magpul furniture, so I got an FDE set for mine and I will be giving him the black set on our next trip up there……:)
  13. mic214

One of my older Moras

The clone was one of those “Get the knife free and only pay for shipping” deals, which was either $3 or $5……
  14. mic214

Post Your EDC Blade

I switched from Benchmade to either a Zero Tolerance folder: Or a Spyderco Native, depending on my mood……
Back