• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by mmiela

1. M

Mossberg 590 bayonet stabbing

Have a bayonet for my 590a1. Doubt it will be of use but you never know. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. M

590 or 590A1

I have both the 590 18.5” 6+1 retro and the 590a1 20” 8+1. The A1 is heavier than the 590 so if I were waking in the woods I might take the 590 but than again the A1 with my bayonet attached would also work. If you have the cash and don’t mind the extra weight I would go 590a1. Sent from...
  3. M

Vertical grip on 590a1

Anyone ever run a vertical grip on their A1? Was thinking about it but just not sure it has any advantages. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. M

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. M

590 retro sling

Yes, just have to loosen a bolt and it rotates out. I like it close because my thumb can reach the button without changing grip. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. M

590 retro sling

Well didn’t end up with a green sling but put a black vickers tactical on it. The light is a sure fire mini (300 lumen) and it is mounted on a GG&G 590 rail mount. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. M

590 retro sling

Will do. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. M

590 retro sling

Thanks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. M

590 retro sling

Just picked up a 590 retro and want a sling that would follow along with the theme of the retro style shotgun. Any suggestions? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. M

Question Of The Month. (May 2019) (Small Caliber Carry)

9mm. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. M

535 ATS

Thanks for the info and welcome.
  12. M

535 ATS

Having never shot the gun I am using a 3" shell for turkey. What is the kick like on this gun?
  13. M

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Hey folks new here. Name is Mark and own a 535 ATS slug/turkey combo. Never shot the gun because I mostly bow hunt but have it for turkey and may use it this season in Connecticut. Anyway, I hope I can learn some good stuff here.
  14. M

535 ATS turkey barrel front sight

The barrel fell out of the gun safe and must have landed directly on the sight I had it off since it is a combo slug/turkey gun. I took some plyers and sqeezed the bottom of the sight to make it tighter and slipped it back on. I did this a couple times until it was what I thought tight enough to...
Back