• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by MontanaWolf

1. MontanaWolf

OR3GUN still in Business?

OH, FYI, I also found that they are not over priced at all. I found them to be very reasonable considering they are specialty and pretty much a monopoly, of sorts, on what they sell. Nor did they try to gouge me for S&H like some companies do. And, everything got here quick too.
  2. MontanaWolf

OK for some reason I stopped getting updates on this thread... I HATE COMPUTERS!!! Anyway here is my update. William at OR#GUN replied and gave me what I hope is sound advice. So I ordered some things from them, to list... wait, is my wife reading this??? BAH it don't matter, she gets them...
  3. MontanaWolf

Need recommendations for a Fronntsight 4 day SG class

Thanks Rob, I appreciate that. I ordered the follower, tube and Field combo and retainer plunger with the ASR from OR3GUN. I just got my lifters back from C Rums that were welded too so I plan to put 'er together here this week and go to the ranch and try to blast away at some rapid ground...
  4. MontanaWolf

Lots of questions

Thanks again William. Can you recommend any good YouTube or OR3GUN or other videos that explain this visual cuz it sounds 1/2 Chinese, but I think I understand some of it. Got to admit, its like when I 1st learned about a firearm again, something I haven't had to do with any of my rifles...
  5. MontanaWolf

Lots of questions

Thanks William, It should greatly help. I have the lifters being welded by Rums now (it had already bit me, LOL). Based on what you said I am looking to order the following for each of us: 1. a Security combo, 2. a follower, 3. a CFR BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHICH ONE, so can you advise on that...
  6. MontanaWolf

Howdy, Howdy

Looks like lots of good folk all around the country. Thanks for the warm Howdys. One of these days I will get my profile info up dated. I tried putting on an avatar but it says there is no file, which there is, LOL, cuz I see the picture. I shall try, try, again!
  7. MontanaWolf

I did a post with questions and some profile thing, hoping to hear from them. Thans for the help.
  8. MontanaWolf

Lots of questions

The Beautiful wife & I have 930 SPXs, both 12ga, that will be used strictly for tactical purposes, home defense stuff. In order to get better acquainted with our new family members, we will be doing a 4 day Front Sight class so we will be blowing off a few more than 500 rds. She is about 120#s...
  9. MontanaWolf

Howdy OR3GUN, ypou folk have a way to be contacted? I have tried your websight a few times and...

Howdy OR3GUN, ypou folk have a way to be contacted? I have tried your websight a few times and get no reply. I am interested in a couple of your products but need a few questions answered before I know what I want to buy. I left my email address & phone # on your contact form so if it came...
  10. MontanaWolf

Awesome, I shall do that. Thanks
  11. MontanaWolf

Need recommendations for a Fronntsight 4 day SG class

Howdy all, I got Mossberg 500s and 835s for deer & turkey, etc., but now the Beautiful Bride and I have decided to try doing Frontsight's 4 day Tactical Shotgun class we also bought the 930 SPX. But being a newbe to the Semiautomatic SG, I need advice, recommendations and such. And if...
  12. MontanaWolf

Hey does anyone know if OR3GUN is still in business? I am interested in a few of their products for a couple of my 930s but, being a novice semi-auto SGer, I have a few questions. I have written to them a several times via the contact form on their web-sight but never hear back, nor do they...
  13. MontanaWolf

Howdy, Howdy

Glad to be aboard and looking forward to learning a lot about what I know, that I do not really know, but that I will soon know from all of you SG Gurus.
Back