• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Mortimer Felsnick

1. Mortimer Felsnick

Knoxx Breachersgrip Gen III - What happened?

Picked up my 590 today, Next up - install the Knoxx Breachersgrip Gen III I'll take before, installation and after shots of the install if anyone is interested. Mort. :)
  2. Mortimer Felsnick

New guy from Florida - former Winchester Defender owner

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Happy to say my Mossberg arrived today. Here's some pictures. Brand new in the box - circa 2000 - Mossberg 590 Special Purpose My wife's 590 A1 with the Mariner finish and my 590 below it. Pretty easy to see and also feel the thicker barrel...
  3. Mortimer Felsnick

I hope I fit in here with my voting record. I was for Pat Buchanan back in the 1991 Republican Primaries and in case anyone has forgotten - he promised to build a wall between the United States and Mexico if he were elected. Back then he was considered to be on the fringe by his own party...
  4. Mortimer Felsnick

After my wife checks out mine - maybe she’ll want one for her Shotgun. :)
  5. Mortimer Felsnick

Yeah buddy! I did a lot of research and this is the one that intrigued me the most. Couldn't figure out why if it was so functional it was so hard to find. UPS tracking says it will be here on Saturday. :gift:
  6. Mortimer Felsnick

Thanks! Ordered! I searched Skynet high and low and was actually on the OpticsPlanet.com website YESTERDAY and it was listed as out of stock. Thanks again. Mort :)
  7. Mortimer Felsnick

Was going to go with the Winchester Defender but a 590A1 came up for sale on Florida Gun Traders that included a link to a video by hickok45 - after watching the video and of course doing some more research, we decided to become Mossberg owners. Nothing wrong with the Winchester but when...
  8. Mortimer Felsnick

Be prepared

Be prepared
  9. Mortimer Felsnick

Knoxx Breachersgrip Gen III - What happened? So looking around for a Knoxx Breachersgrip Gen III for my new Mossberg 590 seems everyone is out of stock. What's the backstory? If it works or worked, why are they no longer available? :)
  10. Mortimer Felsnick

New guy from Florida - former Winchester Defender owner Just wanted to start out on the right foot with the obligatory first thread posted to the "New Members" forum group. Used to own a Winchester Defender 1300 - 18.5" barrel, pistol grip. Shot it a lot in Oregon. Really like it. Was a...
Back