• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by mossberg in tn

1. M

Mossberg 4x4 .300 win mag Misfire

Unfortunately my misfiring issue has returned. My gun performed flawlessly until I headed out to Colorado for a Mule Deer hunt earlier this month. I fired several rounds at the range before leaving for Colorado, and had absolutely no issues and I even visited a firing range in Colorado to verify...
  2. M

I returned the rifle to Mossberg and received it back on Saturday, Dec 10. I had marked the bolt to see if they would replace it, but I received the same bolt and barrel assembly with a new stock. No notes were included with the rifle, but I did contact Mossberg and I was told that the bolt...
  3. M

I have a Mossberg 4x4 in .300 Win Mag and I have been experiencing misfires. The problem occurs with factory loads (Winchester Super X) as well as shells I have reloaded. If I take the gun from my house and go immediately to the range and shoot I do not have issues, but if I go into the woods...
Back