• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by MossyMilDot

1. M

Mossy 5500 MKII Auto

I agree, I wish there was a better one to last forever. My green o-ring that first came from Mossberg was in pieces after being on the shotgun for 20-years. I never shot it, but time and age destroyed the green o-ring if you ask me. Last month got a package of 10 black O-ring about the same...
  2. M

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Re: What is this type of barrel called? Is it designed to be placed on the door frame like on this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVkpV1Dn9e8
  3. M

101 Uses for a GI Ammo Can...

Metals ammo cans are great. :D I painted one black and made it my weapons cleaning supplies kit in my last tour in Afghanistan. It worked very well. Tough as nails and seals. I have a few plastic ammo cans, but they are one drop away from being landfill. :lol:
  4. M

Clean your Mossberg 500 every 200 rounds

I have not cleaned cosmoline in a long time. Hot Summer heat helps as heat gets it to melt. :D The cheap priced, but built like tanks Mosin Nagant rifles are excellent at going boom :mrgreen: They just have that cool milsurp factor of being carried by a WWI Soldier, WWII Soldier, and or both...
  5. M

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Customization and Modification

CeraKote 28" VR Barrel to go with Marinecote Mossy 500 I paid a local vendor to have a Mossy 500 28" VR Barrel coated with a Cerakote Firearm Coating in Graphite Black, Item: H-146Q, CeraKote's most popular satin black. The Mossy 500 Marinecote is a great weather shotgun, but the 18.5"...
  6. M

Tactical Gun Cart (Baby Stroller

Sick.....but funny :D
  7. M

Spec Ops brand gear made in USA

Good point. I need to learn how to upload pics :D
  8. M

Mossy 5500 MKII Auto

I like my simple light weight Mossy 5500 MKII 12GA auto. :D Only thing I do not like is the green o-ring that they use (seems like the weak link). :cry:
  9. M

Spec Ops brand gear made in USA

I just washed my two Spec-Ops brand (made in USA) MOLLE Assault Pack bags and they look like new. :mrgreen: They are not cheap, but they are the best. :D
  10. M

Clean your Mossberg 500 every 200 rounds

I love the smell of CLP and Hoppes in the morning! :lol:
  11. M

Adventure Medical Kits Trauma Pak with QuikClot

Sadly, my military quality QuikClot has all expired :cry: I would think the REI QuikClot is better than none!
  12. M

Mossberg 500/590 Aftermarket Stock OPTIONS

Re: Knoxx SpecOps Stock w/ Mossberg 500 is at a poor level Did not know they made different spacers. This spacer is the one that the company sent me to the link above.
  13. M

Re: Knoxx SpecOps Stock w/ Mossberg 500 is at a poor level With this new spacer I want to give it a honest tryout with buck, slugs, and trap shooting to see if its me or it. I hope to keep it.
  14. M

Re: Sims LimbSaver Slip-On Recoil Pad on Mossy 500 I agree that substance is way over grippy :o
  15. M

Re: Knoxx SpecOps Stock w/ Mossberg 500 is at a poor level OK, they did not design it to see level down a 28" Barrel, but even the 18.5" barrel is not really level either. We carried Mossy 500's in Afghanistan with regular stocks and pistol grips (dead space around Hummers only). I...
Back