• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by MShain

1. M

Welcome to the Darkside!

Brad, I was just yanking your chain. I couldn't resist. It's the "darkside" of my nature. There is a popular misconception that Mossberg is the most under rated pump gun in the consumer marketplace. Not among Mossberg Owners! This is the year that we are going to shine the light on just...
  2. M

Welcome to the Darkside!

Hey wait a minute you guys! I know I'm new to this forum but "Darkside"? I would say that if you are headed toward a Mossberg, you are headed into the light! I grew up on Ithaca guns, trained hard on 870's in LE and once I found the "light" I realized that there is no camparison when it...
  3. M

Mossberg 590 vs Remington 870...

just want to add a few details to a very good discussion. a couple of finer points about the Mossberg 500/590 line include the Mosbberg dual extractors, screw mounted ejector and elevator system. The dual extractors are unique to the Mossberg 500/590 line and insure positive and reliable...
Back