• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by MWDG3

1. M

930 Torture Test at Badlands

Thank you.
  2. M

Thank you, sir. Sheriff Whittington was in demonstration mode for that photo. How do you treat the piston to keep it running longer than Miculek?
  3. M

I was the only one that tried to run a semi the hole class. Another student that used a competition 930 for a few drills told me about the Miculek cleaning video, which I didn’t watch until home. After class we were in a hurry and felt it was the fire group that was cruddy, we cleaned the...
  4. M

Thank you sir, I appreciate the help.
  5. M

From Gunboards... That sounds like what I was experiencing. I'm just skeptical if cleaning the piston of WD40 would've avoided the stoppage, considering the smoldering heat running all day Saturday and several hours Sunday. I had no idea of Miculek's process and most certainly would've...
  6. M

What no snide WD40 comments?!?! ;)
  7. M

Success! This is the 3rd of 4 mag dumps. I lightly covered the piston assembly with Rotella cut 50-50 with ATF fluid. A trick I learned at Badlands carbine class. The high detergent cuts carbon real well in high temp areas like AR bolt carriers. The rest I sprayed with dry lube from Lowe’s...
  8. M

Should be able to try a few mag dumps tomorrow. The Miculek video is awesome. Magazine tube carbon build up. Piston fouling.
  9. M

Vids work now.
  10. M

Thank you Greg, I’ll look into that. Jason Perryman at 2A Shooting Center in Tulsa did the stippling. He did my Shield as well. It’s pretty aggressive but I can sand the edges off if need be.
  11. M

http://badlandstactical.org/event/tactical-shotgun-2-day-course/ Finished up the two day course at Badlands Tactical in Grandfield OK. The basic 930 did very well on day 1 after approx. 150+ rounds. Class started at 8am with lecture about safety, legal/personal consequences of defensive...
Back