• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by MWright936

1. MWright936

Sling Suggestions for my 590A1 Setup

Thanks for the reply! I actually did some more digging online today and ended up making a couple orders. I ordered a Magpul Forward Sling Mount (MAG493) to add a quick-disconnect on the front of the gun, and I ordered that 2-Point sling from ATI that I posted a link to above. I got both for a...
  2. MWright936

Would this one work for what I'm wanting? https://www.atioutdoors.com/shotguns/mossberg/accessories-and-parts/two-point-qd-sling If so, how would I go about getting a quick-connect mount on the front end of my gun? It looks like this setup has two quick-connects. I have one in the rear of my...
  3. MWright936

Thanks for the tips! Any suggestions on a sling that would fit that description?
  4. MWright936

Check out the attached photo to see the setup on my 590A1. I'm planning to take it hog hunting and will be doing lots of walking with it. This thing is heavy when it's fully loaded so I'd like to get a comfortable sling for it. I have the quick-detach mount on my ATI stock and the regular sling...
Back