• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by ninjapilot

1. ninjapilot

EDC Bags, Pouches, & Loadout Photos

Re: Finally pulled the trigger on a new bag That is one sexy bag!
  2. ninjapilot

Ever fire a 12 gauge indoors, without hearing protection?

Re: Ever fire a 12 gauge indoors, without hearing protection This is a very interesting question of which I had never thought about. Im curious to research this further.
  3. ninjapilot

Rifle Collections/ Group Photos

3 New Firearms - The family grows Well after picking up my first firearm (Mossberg 500) a few months back, the gun bug has kept me hooked. Im happy to announce the acquisition of 3 new members of my gun family. On Saturday I will be receiving an AK47, a double barrel shotgun and a Ruger 10/22...
  4. ninjapilot

UAG Red Dot Sight

Anyone have experiences with the UAG red dot sight? Here it is on amazon.com. Again I'm new to guns and I'm barely familiarizing myself with brands and what is good quality. Your opinions or experiences would help. http://www.amazon.com/Tactical-Shotgun- ... y_sg_img_b
  5. ninjapilot

POV rifle mounted camera

AWESOME!!!!! I love the angle!
  6. ninjapilot

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

Re: Mossberg tactical 22 makeover, I love it!
  7. ninjapilot

POV rifle mounted camera

Bellofello how were the results with the GoPro mounted on the gun? AWESOME idea! :D
  8. ninjapilot

Show off your Mossberg Tactical .22!!!

I love the .22 so much. I need to get one. I have been saying I will and never get around to it. I love all the configurations here!!!!
  9. ninjapilot

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

Re: Newbie Question: How to determine if forearm is removabl Ok so I checked and I do not have that pinned forearm. So that means is removable right? Im so nervous about doing the swap since I'm a newbie at this.
  10. ninjapilot

How do you store/display your guns?

I absolutely love the Mossberg case LOL Good job! :D
  11. ninjapilot

Re: Newbie Question: How to determine if forearm is removabl Thank you Kodiak! I will check to see if I have that!!!! :D
  12. ninjapilot

Southern California

Any pictures from the SB National Forest free target areas? I'm interested in going.
  13. ninjapilot

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- New owners area...

Re: Planning on buying a .22 Tactical........do I need to si Thanks for the info guys!!!!!
  14. ninjapilot

Newbie Question: How to determine if forearm is removable? I purchased a Mossberg 500 and I would look to add an ATI forearm with rails to mount accessories. ATI said if my model is newer than 2006 to check if my model's forearm is removable. How can I determine this? I read the manual but...
  15. ninjapilot

Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- New owners area...

Re: Planning on buying a .22 Tactical........do I need to si Thanks for the info bellofello! So Sighting is not mandatory after opening the box or i would have to no matter what? As for the tearing it apart and cleaning.......thanks for telling me. I just bought a Mossberg 500 about a month...
Back