1. Check out the Hot Deals section of the Marketplace forum to view and order an official Mossbergowners.com hat.

nitesite's Recent Activity

1. nitesite replied to the thread PGO Cruiser questions.

Well, you asked for opinions so here is mine. First, let me say that I am happy that you won the auction and are pleased with your...

Jun 27, 2019 at 12:54 AM
  2. nitesite liked oli700's post in the thread Oregon Republican: “Send Bachelors And Come Heavily Armed”.

not so much . I haven't been to a 3% meeting in about a year. Its ok but I thought it was something else. Good intentions , no real...

Jun 27, 2019 at 12:36 AM
  3. nitesite replied to the thread Where do you guys buy your Ammo?.

The only ammo I have bought in the last four years has been .22LR.

Jun 24, 2019 at 12:51 AM
  4. nitesite liked tcecil88's post in the thread Where do you guys buy your Ammo?.

I usually buy the 100 round Federal Champion 9mm Brass pack at Walmart for $17.99. They shoot really well out of my Glocks and I can fit 27...

Jun 24, 2019 at 12:49 AM
  5. nitesite liked meanstreak's post in the thread Oregon Republican: “Send Bachelors And Come Heavily Armed”.

Oh the irony. All the liberals calling Trump a nazi and or a fascist, yet they are the ones that use law enforcement against political...

Jun 24, 2019 at 12:15 AM
  6. nitesite replied to the thread Oregon Republican: “Send Bachelors And Come Heavily Armed”.

I bet that @oli700 is right in the thick of things.....

Jun 23, 2019 at 2:24 PM
  7. nitesite posted a new thread.

LUCCA Marine combat vet and amputee goes home <vid>

[MEDIA]

Forum: Work Safe

Jun 21, 2019 at 2:12 AM
  8. nitesite liked John A.'s post in the thread Nightstick - anyone grab one yet?.

I don't have one. But they are just screaming to F1 SBS.

Jun 20, 2019
  9. nitesite liked ricky_bobby's post in the thread Nightstick - anyone grab one yet?.

I'm about to order one just for the old school look and nostalgia and this is the setup I wanted, I don't want to brace the shockwave - to...

Jun 20, 2019