• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Old_School

1. Old_School

Just bought a new 930 SPX Tactical, but have a question.

Looks to be the same size as the old one. Maybe they changed suppliers? Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
  2. Old_School

OR3GUN Combos with SBE Precision Piston Now Available

Weird. My devices open it fine with Firefox. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. Old_School

OR3GUN Combos with SBE Precision Piston Now Available

Website is up? Don't have any issues getting to it. http://www.or3gun.com/OR3GUN/about_or3gun_plunger.htm Sent from my SM-G781U1 using Tapatalk
  4. Old_School

930 SPX - 3" 15 pellet 00 buck loads

I've got a buddy who just ordered a case of 3" Flight Control #00 and he's saving me a couple of boxes. I'm anxious to get to the range and compare them to standard 3" #00. I've tried std 2-3/4" Winchester and Remington #00 at 15 & 25 yds and I was disappointed in the pattern spreads. At 25...
  5. Old_School

Yes, Flight Control. I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that. :oops2:
  6. Old_School

Those don't use the Pattern Control wads, do they?
  7. Old_School

Interesting that the Federal seemed to have the tightest pattern at 7 yds and the most spread at 14 yds.
  8. Old_School

New JM Pro 22” - Here we go!

Oops! I should have caught that. Was perusing the forum and ran across his pic of the Mag extension cap, which appeared to be on a shorter bbl. My apologies.
  9. Old_School

New JM Pro 22” - Here we go!

What length barrel is that?
  10. Old_School

Greetings from Tennessee

Welcome HotorCold from Georgia! Like you, I joined after buying a 930 Tactical and have learned a lot. Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
  11. Old_School

Just added some new furniture to my 500

Looks good! Not a bad price for the furniture, either. Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
  12. Old_School

Hello from NC

Welcome from Georgia, Ron! Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
  13. Old_School

Georgia Members

Here! Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
  14. Old_School

Sporting barrel on 930 Tactical?

I've already removed the extended mag and would install a plug for hunting. Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Back