• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Patch

1. P

Mossberg 500TK

I'm looking at a Mossberg online that the title describes as a Mossberg 500TK; however, down in the description it talks about a 535? The model number is 53263. I see that these forums have a category for 500's and 535's, so my two related questions are (1) am I looking at a 500 or 535 with...
  2. P

Recoil pad advice

Thanks, this forum is very helpful!
  3. P

Recoil pad advice

For a Mossberg 500, 12 ga., intended primarily for HD, would anyone suggest any particular style and/or brand of recoil pad if one were added. Both price and function are considerations. I see alot of things out there, but I'm not sure if any one is better than another. Thanks in advance...
  4. P

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Pinned forend question Newbie here - I've been reading some info about the pinned forend on the newer Mossberg 500's, including on this site, and I think I understand what that term is referring to. What I'm not sure about is whether ALL the new 500's come with a pinned forend, or whether...
Back