• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by PCottrell

1. PCottrell

Mossberg 702 Plinkster Rimfire Reviews...

Correction... My front sight is apparently plastic as the gun hit the floor once and the blade broke off... I found it and glued it back on with some jewelry glue. Also had issues with the Promag mags and the stingers. Posted elsewhere about that.
  2. PCottrell

Promag Magazines for 702

I bought a couple of Promag Mags for my 702 and took them for a spin. I had been having trouble loading CCI Stingers into the factory mag that came with my 702. (I bought the gun used). Well the stingers loaded into the mags smoothly and fired out well as long as the mag didn't slip down. It...
  3. PCottrell

Mossberg 702 Plinkster Rimfire Reviews...

I got mine used from a local pawn shop. Probably got rooked on the price but it shoots great now that I got a couple of new mags for it and a red dot sight. This one came with the apparently older steel sights rather than the newer plastic tru-glow ones. As mentioned in a different post I had...
  4. PCottrell

And another Texan walks in...

Hello everyone from Texas!
  5. PCottrell

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

My Screen name is actually my real name and my avatar is one of my own creations. An old character in one of my favorite games.
  6. PCottrell

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

I bought a 702 Plinkster from a local pawn shop and was having issues using CCI Stingers (My preferred hunting ammo) with the original Mag. They would stick while loading them in and would jam during firing. Did a google search and you guys came up. After seeing other posts mentioning the...
Back