• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by PeglegJones

1. PeglegJones

Cellular trail cam ?

Just an aside...don't buy Moultrie. Had one , lasted 14 months, Moultrie has shut down their repair department. Customer service told me "don't use Duracell batteries, they cause problems. She suggested "just go buy a new camera" So much for "made in China"... Any suggestions for more reliable...
  2. PeglegJones

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Pass on this one if you want something that works outside. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  3. PeglegJones

What laser are you using?

Agree. The original discussion was oriented to use on SW and good daylight visibility to 25 yards, primarily using slugs at that range. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  4. PeglegJones

So the previously stated 200 yard visibilty was a pipe dream...as I suspected. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  5. PeglegJones

Shockwave Sling Option

Sale price just went to$14.99. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  6. PeglegJones

I used Site Mark in my 20g and it worked quite well. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  7. PeglegJones

Yes, useable in daytime and with sun, probably what most want to see along with how far does the beam project? Appreciate you willingness and your effort in being the groups test platform. Thanks. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  8. PeglegJones

Shockwave Sling Option

Not particularly fond of Black Hawk products but... In doing research on sling options a general search popped up their Mountain Sling. A very simple, un-cluttered sling. Decided to spring for the $19.95, or whatever it was, to take a closer look. Arrived today and I'm initially quite...
  9. PeglegJones

Yes, and more and more home invasion type crimes against seniors. I'm 76 and still quite active, my wife is 74 and a semi-invalid. We live alone at the end of a private road on a few acres. If someone enters our home that wasn't invited and poses a threat to our lives they will be shot. There...
  10. PeglegJones

Like MAINSAIL said: That's the goal for me, to be able to hit a target without the need to get the gun to eye level. Sometimes eye level isn't an option, especially inside a house. Outside I want to be able to shoot slugs at 25yards. My Laserlyte Center Mass is fine in the house. But outside...
  11. PeglegJones

I like their music! Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  12. PeglegJones

Your point? Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  13. PeglegJones

Not sure what additional restrictions have been added???? We're talking in daylight on a weapon, simple criteria. Can you take a pic of the beam showing up on a target 200 yards away on daylight? Set your SW up on a table or stand and take a pic from behind. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  14. PeglegJones

I'm not doubting that green is more visible. Apparently are eyes see green better than we see red. This assuming both are the same power rating. It's difficult for me to comprehend a weapons laser, under the restricted power ratings, is visible for accurate sighting, on a target 200 yards away...
  15. PeglegJones

Crimson Trace Rail Master green....200 yards seems ????? U.S. Navy Retired Support Our 2nd Amendment Evil Cannot Be Stopped By Regulations
Back