• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by plutonium

1. plutonium

folding stock for 0lder moss 500a

its looks just the same as the new moss 500 saw one yesterday at big 5 for 399.00 short and long barrel set ....... the difference is i had a solid wood forearm and stock on mine its the home defender series i think ....500a.... it comes with the long and 18 inch barrel set... and its a...
  2. plutonium

Hello folks

Thanks Everyone !!!
  3. plutonium

folding stock for 0lder moss 500a

I am new on the site and to my over 18 year old moss500 pump 12 gauge.... bought it and never shot it.... i want to put a folding stock on it.. Has the frame / stock mount or anything change as far as stock fit happen in the last 15 years... and what folding stock best fit the m 500. please...
  4. plutonium

Hello folks

I am a newbie with a mossberg 500A it is about 20 years old and never been fired .. can you believe that!..anyway pulled it out and gonna put some toys on it... already ordered the quad rail .red dot, and laser...will post picture soon.. in fact it will look 99 percent close to my avatar...
Back