• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by publius69

1. P

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Troubleshooting

Re: 464 brush gun loading problems I got the rifle back after 5 weeks. I took the gun to the range and 20 rounds later, the band broke again and the rifle is not loading correctly...going back to the factory
  2. P

Re: 464 brush gun loading problems mossberg received the rifle on december 17th and promised to have it back to me in 7-10 days. I called today and was told it would be at least another 2 weeks! needless to say i GOT QUITE UPSET. Then I was told I would get a call from some manager...I am...
  3. P

Re: 464 brush gun loading problems I ended up returning the rifle to mossberg to repair the loading problem. Also, the screw/bolt holding front band broke off...
  4. P

Re: 464 brush gun loading problems thanks. i will keep trying. I will contact mossberg and see what they say.
  5. P

464 brush gun loading problems I bought a new in box 464 brush gun. I am having trouble loading rounds into the chamber. It seems that once I insert the first bullet, that bullet returns back and I push down the cover to insert another round. has anyone experienced this? I went to a gunshop...
  6. P

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Accessories...

I went ahead and ordered. I will post the result.
  7. P

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Accessories...

does anyone know whether this swivel will fit the 464 30-30 brush gun? http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/2UM10512-1.html mossberg has given me different answers
Back