• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by r_adesigns

1. r_adesigns

For Sale (US) ATI Talon pistol grip stock and UTG aluminum forend

Greetings! I have an ATI Talon pistol grip stock and a UTG aluminum forend I'd like to sell. Both have been mounted momentarily and taken off but never used for firing. Practically brand new, however, there may be some small signs of wear from storage. Prices are OBO, and shipping is included...
  2. r_adesigns

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

I just got this not long ago... I didn't think it would be possible to love a firearm as much as I love this thing. It now has a Magpul M-Lok Forend, VCS DSAC, VCS Stainless Steel Mag Follower, and VCS Big Speed Safety. Really thinking of getting rid of the bead sight in favor of an XS Big Dot...
  3. r_adesigns

Hello all!

Thanks Rossignol!
  4. r_adesigns

Hello all!

Hello all! It's been a while! Been crazy at work. I just installed a UTG forend, and a Magpul AFG2. I know the forends are known to wobble a bit on Mossbergs, but this much? Is this normal? I'm afraid to go shoot like this. Thanks! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcNgQoPOGLE Before and after.
  5. r_adesigns

Hello all!

Installed!
  6. r_adesigns

Hello all!

Just ordered the ATI Talon collapsible stock directly from ATI! Very excited! What is everyone's opinion of the Tapco IntraFuse forend?
  7. r_adesigns

aimtech warhammer fit

If I recall correctly, I have seen a breach barrel paired with a Warhammer. I'll see if I can find the picture. Edit: http://www.armslist.com/posts/339535/ha ... tical-pump Looks AMAZING!
  8. r_adesigns

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

Tapco forend? Anyone have one, of so how do you like it? Please post pics! I am wanting to pair one of these up with a Magpul AFG2 and the Mesa Tactical side saddle (read somewhere that they work with most side saddles), and an ATI stock.
  9. r_adesigns

Hello all!

The Triton system isn't the aluminum upgrade. The aluminum upgrade has the aluminum buffer tube. Thanks Ross! I'll check out Brownell's. ATI sells it directly on their site, but who likes paying full retail?
  10. r_adesigns

Hello all!

Can anyone recommend a place to buy the ATI stock with aluminum upgrade package? Thanks!
  11. r_adesigns

Hello all!

Sorry... My apologies... It's been a crazy, long, and exhausting day. I'm having trouble deciphering things. Lol
  12. r_adesigns

Hello all!

Sorry... It's been a long day... Can't tell if this was meant as an insult...
  13. r_adesigns

Hello all!

So I can't seem to get a clear answer... I finally decided that I want the adjustable ATI stock... What is the difference between the regular version and the aluminum upgrade version?
  14. r_adesigns

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

My screen name is made up of my initials ra, and designs as I am an industrial designer. My avatar is of a painting by Cuban-American painter Tony Mendoza. It shows a pot of Cuban coffee and a pot of American coffee, as I am Cuban-American.
  15. r_adesigns

Hello all!

Lol
Back