• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Raaze12

1. R

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: new 930SPX owner, gun won't fire after only 16 rounds I called Mosberg and they told me to ship her back. The gun was delivered to them on 12/18, and I haven't heard anything yet. Based on some of the other posts I've read I'm kind of expecting the gun to just show up at my house in...
  2. R

Re: new 930SPX owner, gun won't fire after only 16 rounds Thanks for the pix, they were very helpful. So after I pull back on the operating handle and lock the action open (empty chamber) then push the bolt release button to close the bolt, the trigger should be cocked - and the cocking...
  3. R

new 930SPX owner, gun won't fire after only 16 rounds So I took my week old 930SPX to the range today to see how she shoots. I had already broken her down and cleaned out the crud, re-assembly went without a hitch. I was shooting some Remington 2-3/4 shells, 1290fps velocity, 8 shot. I was...
Back