• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Ravan

1. R

Proud new owner

I was looking at one, the old war hammer with the front end bracket from the war hammer for the shockwave, and maybe a hack saw to trim the front. or modify the bracket for the old war hammer, (hacksaw) I spent all my fun money this month on 2 khukuri's, heat shield and 1 stripper (red head)...
  2. R

Shockwave Videos

The video's are great. thanks for posting them
  3. R

Proud new owner

what screws did you have issues with? I have been looking at that rail for weeks, and was wondering how it would look. It Looks Good! I just wish some one would make one that goes to the end of the barrel.
  4. R

heavy barrel Heatshield

never assume, I just forgot to mention that was the cost shipped from Mossberg. There is back order for Mossberg on the parkerized heatbshields
  5. R

heavy barrel Heatshield

Mossberg item number 16335MT Heat shield ASM MATTE Heavy Wall $54.64 shipped from Mossberg. in stock now. not selling mine posting information for people.
  6. R

I may have to jump ship....

This isn't about NFA or tax stamps. The whole point of a tac14 and shockwave is because its not part of the NFA This is about the Tac14 coming with wood furniture. I brought into it that at MSRP of 499 I could do better. So don't try and derail the thread with NFA
  7. R

300 Is what I got my shockwave for. But then again I like modding my stuff. actually you are right it will balance out in the long run
  8. R

its nice, but not $499 nice. Still cheaper to get the ebay wood for 149 and a shockwave. but still, damn nice to see factory wood.
  9. R

All Things Shockwave

If you haven't received an answer. If its not less then 26" then its legal. I have been looking at that grip for a while too.
  10. R

Blackaces Tactical Folding Brace Assemply

Overall length while folded has me concerned. If its less then 26 while folded and still can be fired, I would need to see their approval letter.
  11. R

Shockwave in Progress

I ordered a heavy barrel heat shield weeks ago thru Mossberg and it Still hasn't shipped update, So I called in today, and they had cancelled my order, it was over 30 days. And the parkerized heatshields are on back order. I asked if they had any heavy walled heat shields in and they have...
  12. R

Shockwave in Progress

The plug is a pen blank from WoodCraft. The stock is a NOS looks like a blemish that I got from Numrich stocks off of ebay, and its 1 inch longer then the Raptor grip. I am waiting for my 590A1 heat shield from Mossberg, I ordered it around the middle of December. And I am going to copy Dr...
  13. R

Sneak peak

I would not use it on your bow. to much of a chance, unless you have a spare one to test it on.
  14. R

Sneak peak

RIT coco Brown. my bad lol
  15. R

Sneak peak

Corncob forend finished a week or 2 ago. Its dusty from me fitting and sanding the birds head.
Back