• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Rdamours

1. R

Mossberg MVP 223 - YouTube range results

I forgot to say nice shooting man.
  2. R

YouTube Mossberg MVP H4895 75 gr BTHP range results

Here’s the 75 gr Hornady BTHP testing we did. Mike was getting some pierced primers so I added a primer comparison at the end of the video. We like the 75’s better out at distance as there is less wind drift.
  3. R

Savage 223 YouTube range results n133 and h4895

The one I listed in the video is the actual part number I used. You can check on the Boyd’s site and they will list models in a pick list. Your action screws might need to be longer and your can probably order them at the same time from them.
  4. R

Yup. That was a great experiment with a frankenrifle. Bits and pieces from everything but better than the original
  5. R

Mike Mossberg mvp is coming shortly for the 75 gr pills
  6. R

If you’re bored here’s the new vid of the 50/55 gr vmax testing in n133 and h4895
  7. R

The Gun Store Las Vegas M249 SAW

I thought I’d entertain you a bit with old footage of The Gun Store Las Vegas. the zombie didn’t make it.
  8. R

Nice shooting. Did you play with the trigger pull setup as we left his at factory but we could have set his lighter and maybe that would have squeezed his down a bit.
  9. R

Thanks man. He helps a lot of people so what goes around comes around in a good way.
  10. R

I’ll post his 75 gr Hornady bthp tests coming up here shortly too. Less wind drift with this heavier stuff and the barrel stabilized it no problem.
  11. R

I also posted my built up Stevens 200 with a bull barrel from a Savage 10fp-sr that shot some great groups. I don’t want to be guilty of blasphemy though as that one is non Mossberg :) It’s over here on my channel. Like and subscribe if you like this stuff :) youtube.com/@Richard-D
  12. R

Thanks. I’ll show my buddy Mike the groups. The Vihtavuori powders are great. We tried N133 because my friend was given close to a pound of it.
  13. R

Just released a video of range testing with 50 and 55 vmax. The h4895 and n133 was for the 50’s and the 55’s were h4895. I’ve got the 75 hpbt testing doming as well. Ontarget and Quickload data in there as well.
Back