• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by RetMcy4

1. R

Hello, from NY

Nassau county. the land of NO!
  2. R

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Re: Finally some pics of my Thunder Ranch! Nice gun and upgrades!
  3. R

Advice for mounting a light

Kodiak- what light is that? Will that mount work on a 590a1 barrel? Thanks
  4. R

Shotgun Bead Sights

Thanks!
  5. R

Posting Pictures

Thanks for reply! Will have to figure out how to do that.
  6. R

Posting Pictures

Trying to post pictures and can not, I keep getting can not post "extension bmp" even after I downsize them to small!!!! Any ideas? the pictures are taken on a iphone and sent to my PC then I try to add them here. Help!!!!!!! :cry:
  7. R

Shotgun Bead Sights

Thanks! I am going to do your installation method.
  8. R

Shotgun Bead Sights

oli700- is that O-ring rubber? any problems from the heat of barrel if it is? Thanks for pictures and ideas!
  9. R

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa You guys have some nice 590/590a1's!!!!! I am waiting for my a1 to arrive hopefully midweek! Then I will be picking your brains on everything! Yes, I will post pictures when I get it! Thanks love this site.
  10. R

Hello, from NY

Hello, new member here. Owned a Mossberg 500 years ago, and have used Mossberg 500,590 and Ithaca 37 for 20+ years as a tool of my trade. Currently I just ordered and should have a 590a1 model 51660 in my hands in the next few days. Can't wait to add to it with the help of this site!
Back