• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Rico

1. Rico

Quick Shockwave 12 Ga. Write-up

Hey Frogdog, I haven't been around here in a long time. If I may chime in..... I got a chuckle when you said you "pull the trigger and then let go...." I watched a girl shoot a Maverick pistol grip 12 ga. and she did just that. The gun flew behind her about 8 feet before landing on the...
  2. Rico

Maverick 88 Pump Action Photo Gallery

Looks very nice Elbert.
  3. Rico

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

He scares me, and I'm fearless.
  4. Rico

Springfield Severs Ties With Dick's

I'm glad to see Mossberg take up the battle. Now people need to cancel Field and Stream magazine subscriptions, and other sport enthusiasts like golfers, boaters, fishermen, runners, etc. that enjoy guns, should stop shopping at Dick's. Stockholders of DKS could start selling and cause even...
  5. Rico

Does Dick's prevent customers from carrying concealed in their stores? Are there any signs on their doors banning CCW? I'm just wondering how far they have gone with their anti-gun policy.
  6. Rico

Springfield Saint Pistol

For my birthday, my wife gave me a Geissele SD-E two stage trigger for the Saint Pistol. It's 2.3# on 1st stage and 1.2# on 2nd stage. Installation was straight forward, and I like it a lot. It's kinda pricey, but, what the heck. It came with a lot of swag too.
  7. Rico

Looks like he wants to kill his business. Field and Stream is part of the insanity.
  8. Rico

Springfield Saint Pistol

I see Springfield introduced their Saint Pistol in 300 BLK. Looks like I might be doing the "short and stout" one more time jza. https://blog.springfield-armory.com/300-blackout-take-the-plunge
  9. Rico

GENESEO, IL, (05/03/18) – Springfield Armory is severing ties with Dick’s Sporting Goods and its subsidiary, Field & Stream, in response to their hiring a group for anti-Second Amendment lobbying. This latest action follows Dick’s Sporting Goods’ decision to remove and destroy all modern...
  10. Rico

Springfield Saint Pistol

John, that 194 gr Lehigh has a nasty expansion. Can you recommend a 300 BLK pistol upper for my .556 pistol lower. I assume that would be legal.
  11. Rico

Springfield Saint Pistol

The brace is made by SB Tactical. I would like a 300 BLK also.
  12. Rico

Springfield Saint Pistol

Here is my latest venture into the gun arena controversy. First it was the Mossberg Shockwave, and now it is the Springfield Saint Pistol. 7.5 inch barrel, .556/.223, and a barrel/magazine of fun.
  13. Rico

Quick Shockwave 12 Ga. Write-up

If you didn't have a strap you would have to hold onto the foregrip tighter. I don't believe the foregrip was meant for anything other than a safety device invented by a Mossberg lawyer. So change your technique and slide your hand back a little bit, away from the edge of the strap, and hold...
  14. Rico

Read an intelligent gun article today for a change

"a good man with a good gun"............BRAVO
  15. Rico

Good morning

My wife and I have the flu. Good luck on the job. If they are smart they will tell you to come back in a week.
Back