• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Ridgebuggy

1. Ridgebuggy

Shockwave pump returning issue

Thanks for all the replies yall.I noticed the elivator was rubbing as well.Gonna take both of them apart and do some light sanding, a good polish job with my dremal and my polishing wheel set it should be as slick as a politician.
  2. Ridgebuggy

Update Ok i tried loading it with shells and cycling them through several times and it loosened up almost 100% so it seems like a break in issue.After doing this I noticed all the coating was gone from the extractor.Is this sticking out too far,rubbing up on somthing in the gun or normal break...
  3. Ridgebuggy

Hello all.When i pull the pump back like i am ejecting a shell it slides fine but when i push it forward it hangs up a little bit and takes some extra force to return.I have another shockwave a persuader and an 88 that does not have this issue.Also the gun is brand new and has not been fired yet...
  4. Ridgebuggy

Hello Mossberg peeps

I am a longtime mossberg owner and fan,I love doing small mods to my shotguns and am mainly into home defence.I have a persuader an 88 and two shockwaves.I found this site by accident in google images while looking for a +1 magazine tube extension and am glad I did seems to be a lot of good info...
Back