• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by rjtmac

1. R

146B ID Question ... Help Please

old mossy - THANK YOU SIR - I contacted Havlin and they were a great help and a wealth of information. Found out that the dove tail that is in the rifle is not standard OEM. Was cut in sometime during the life of the rifle. Havlin Representative gave me all the information on the different...
  2. R

146B ID Question ... Help Please

I purchased a rifle about 3 weeks ago at gun show off of a "Make Me an Offer" rack. There were a couple of things that caught my eye. One being a 146B in pretty sad aesthetic shape. Wrong stock that was broken badly in 3 different places, rusted from one end to the other, no trigger guard, no...
  3. R

IDENTITY CRISIS • Mossberg 46 M (b) • Help Sought

Thanks again for chiming in. The rear sight was a purchase I made. Ordered a match to what I found to be on other 46M's I found pictures of in doing research and also matching what I found on Mossberg parts listings sheets/schematics. The first sight I ordered for a 46M was misrepresented in...
  4. R

old mossy below is a link to a thread on the restore if your interested: http://www.marlinowners.com/forum/general-gun-related-off-topic-stuff/379506-thought-my-projects-were-over-while-then-granpa-card-got-played-3.html
  5. R

Thanks ... Found this all out over the course of the project getting it back in working order. It turned out pretty nice when it was all said and done.
  6. R

Notification for those who buy on gunbroker

Had the gun since last Monday. Filed and left feedback.
  7. R

Notification for those who buy on gunbroker

This is not a kick against gunbroker. They have been a great source for my purchases. This is a warning about a vendor who sells on gunbroker. If you value you money you might want to follow the link below...
  8. R

I have inherited a project - the restoration of a Mossberg 46 M (b) for my Grandson. It is a rifle that belonged to his Grandfather. His Dad is wanting to pass the rifle down to him but it needs quite a bit of work. All that to say ... I know that the 46 M (b) or Model 46 b {same gun} was...
Back