• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by RockyBleier

1. R

Serial Number

Called Mossberg and a very helpful woman told me that my gun was manufactured mid-2011. I got it with a Redfield 2x - 7x scope for $400 at my local pawn shop. Good deal. Was told by my friend, the owner of the pawn shop, that a guy had to sell it to get his car out of the shop. Feel kind of bad...
  2. R

Serial Number

Thanks for the response. I bought it used at my local pawn shop. It looks like new. In fact it still had the stickers on the stock. Guess I'll try contacting Mossberg.
  3. R

Mossberg 464 vs Marlin 336 Lever Action

Just bought a used Mossberg 464. It was like new. The next day I discovered a new Marlin 336 at a gun shop. There was no comparison - I liked the Marlin action was MUCH better, and it was only $50 more. Got major buyer's remorse. :cry:
  4. R

Serial Number

I just purchased a 464 30-30 with a serial number LA027415. Does anyone know the serial number(s) of the earlier models that had problems? Is there a site I can go to where I can determine the year of manufacture? Thanks.
Back