• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by sammy0521

1. S

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

I was searching for modification ideas for my 535 turkey thug. (first shotgun) and came across this forum. i quickly realized that i found what i was looking for. every question i had was easily found in a few threads, and answered with detail. I've yet to visit another website for gun advice.
  2. S

535 TurkeyChokes.

Thank you very much. Good to know. I figured it was better to ask than have some sort of accident. greatly apprecited!
  3. S

Hello From Syracuse NY

I've been on here for maybe 2 hours and already learned more than i thought id ever need to know about gun owning so i figured this is a good forum to join. I'm fairly new to the gun world but am excited to be a part of it. I have a marlin XT .22 and a Mossberg 535 ATS Turkey Thug. Look Forward...
  4. S

535 TurkeyChokes.

Hi, im pretty new to anything that has to do with guns. i recently bought my first shotgun which is a mossberg 535 turkey thug. My question is about the choke system. i basically would just like to know which types of loads are safe to shoot with the different types of chokes. i have the...
Back