• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Scrumbag

1. S

New 535 Owner

Thanks!
  2. S

New 535 project

Lovely job! I use a 535 for goose shooting but it’s the plastic stocked version
  3. S

Took the 535 out this morning...

And got a Canada goose and a Mallard for 7 shots (3 were on a duck should not have shot at due to rubbish mount) Duck shells were 42g 3.5" Gamebore Mamouth No.3 and the goose was 42gr Winchester Blindside No.1 Interestingly a fired Mamouth is a fair bit longer than a Blindside and is really...
  4. S

Anyone waterfowling?

Hello folks, Taking the 28" 535 out tomorrow! Likely mallard, greylag and Canada goose as quarry. Anyone else out? Scrummy
  5. S

New 535 owner w/issues

@old mossy whoops, sorry
  6. S

Greetings from London, UK

cheers buddy!
  7. S

Looks good so far! Need to take it out on Clays
  8. S

New 535 owner w/issues

Which combo did you go for?
  9. S

Fixed blade, just to have

Over here in Europe they are a deer hunters staple. Great knives that don't break the bank
  10. S

Well folks, finally picked up a 535! http://www.mossbergowners.com/forum/index.php?threads/new-535-owner.19241/#post-270448
  11. S

New 535 Owner

Cheers Elbert! Also need to find a choke key ;)
  12. S

New 535 Owner

No love for the 535?
  13. S

New 535 Owner

Hello folks, Just received my first Mossberg a 535. Kindly sourced by my father, it will live in Wales near why he wildfowls. Plain black with a 28" multichoke barrel, looks good, hardly shot and seems to fit. Also was impressed by how smooth the action was, not rough at all as some would have...
  14. S

Many thanks! And do it! I've only had the Supernova pump but a few friends have had M2s and SBEs... awesome guns!
  15. S

Mossberg 535 Extended Choke Tubes

Thanks folks, will check these out Good to know about the Browning Interchangability
Back