• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by seagiant

1. seagiant

1911 Grips, Handgun Grips

Hi, Handleitgrips, on my XDm-Elite 10MM!!!
  2. seagiant

Side Saddle Loading, Brass Up, Or Brass Down???

Hi, Clint Smith talks about this question among other things with the HD Shotgun! \
  3. seagiant

Mossy 590A1 Wolff Pre-Fit Tapered End Mag Spring?

Hi, It has to be the quality of the wire! Mossberg, needs to step their Game up a notch! These are not "cheap" Shotguns anymore!!!
  4. seagiant

Side Saddle Loading, Brass Up, Or Brass Down???

Hi, I load my shotshells in my side saddle with brass down and seems the way to go... For a faster reload whether for the magazine or into the opened port. However see them alot with brass up? Am I missing something???
  5. seagiant

Hi, I'm going to just keep my order in. Hopefully, with the Wolff Spring, I won't need one for awhile after I get it. The Shotgun does work (barely)... Was VERY amazed how weak it got in just a few years, but...
  6. seagiant

Hi, Well just got another E-Mail from Wolff... My Spring is now OUT OF STOCK and backordered? Will probably call Monday, might get the "General Purpose", and cut it to fit. Supposedly from what I can find, that Spring cut to 29" will fit my 8+1 590A1...
  7. seagiant

Hi, Well still have not received my Spring. The Tracking only said "Label Created, Not In System", for about a week so sent Wolff Co. an E-Mail. Got a reply today from Sean Wolff, saying there was some kind of glitch that he does not know how it happened, but... He would get Spring...
  8. seagiant

Who Has Done the Vang Porting/Backboring on a Mariner?

Hi, The whole package, Backbore, Forcing Cone, and Ports, come to $300! That's a little pricey to me for what benefits it gives... Opinions vary, I guess!
  9. seagiant

Hi, Saw this, guess it is available? Not a cheap shotgun, but what I wanted! https://www.omahaoutdoors.com/mossberg-590a1-xs-security-left-hand-pump-shotgun-12-gauge-8-rd-20/
  10. seagiant

Hi, Shotguns and Bolt Rifles, I prefer LH Models. Everything else, I adapt, but just sayin. The Ejection Port on the left side, is good for the ejecting but also for a quick reload when empty, if needed. I actually called Mossberg and talked to the Super on the Floor, and he told me...
  11. seagiant

Hi, Oh yea, that's a LH Model, had to wait a year to get it!!! For some reason, Mossberg only makes so many LH Models and they are not always available, and... You have to wait for the next "run" to be made!!! It seems if you saw a waiting Market and a certain type of your product...
  12. seagiant

Hi, Wow, thanks Gentleman, it's been actually hard to find info on these Wolff Pre Fit Springs, surprisingly? I asked the nice Lady at Wolff, and she assured me, there were no problems!!!
  13. seagiant

Hi, Thanks for the info, as I stated not trying to fix a problem, as there is none, but thought it a good upgrade, so to speak. ALL these commercial made Firearms, are made to a price point, and sometimes a little Bench Work, helps! The Lifter, on a Mossberg and the exclusion of a...
  14. seagiant

Hi, Well STILL waiting on my Spring from Wolff, I had forgot how slow they are. Decided to do the Elevator Upgrade, while I waited. This is 2 small bevels on the Elevator where the Shells have to pass by to load and unload. Also polished the Bolt Carrier corners where the shells...
  15. seagiant

Hi, Some info I found was the advice to size the 45" spring to 8" past the end of the Magazine? Correct, I do not know, but something, I ran across. Would be convenient, if true???
Back