• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by serega12

1. serega12

Hello from Washington state

I think the overall profile is great as it's still very easy to maneuver around our house if needed.
  2. serega12

I've since installed the Streamlight forend. Pleased with how it's coming along!
  3. serega12

Plus One Magazine Extensions That Work?

No answers on this one?
  4. serega12

Thank you, sir!
  5. serega12

Thank you. That's the plan!
  6. serega12

Thanks, guys! Sounds like this is quite a diverse community!
  7. serega12

Thank you! I almost did that as well with a big kitchen knife, but then realized I'd need an actual wrench to install the new one on since it's more recessed into the new forend. At only $15 from Amazon. It should be here within a couple of days.
  8. serega12

Shockwave Photos

I used this thread quite a bit when I was deciding where to take my shockwave build. Might as well contribute. Carlson's ported barrel GG&G 6 round side saddle shell holder CT green laser ProMag metal safety Rubberized grip sleeve Streamlight forend (not yet installed)
  9. serega12

New Crimson Trace laser for shockwave

I noticed that mine is a bit too far to the left as well. Wonder if it's because it's sighted in at 50 feet from the factory.
  10. serega12

Crimson trace

I have one on my shockwave. Fits great. Went with green for both day and night visibility and to be able to shoot from the hip if needed. Green is more visible, but also more expensive and eats through batteries pretty quickly. But you can always get a new battery from crimson trace with their...
  11. serega12

Recently got a Mossberg Shockwave from Stryker Industries store in Monroe, WA. Already installed Carlson's ported barrel, Crimson Trace green laser, promag metal safety, GG&G 6 round side saddle shell holder, and rubberized grip sleeve. Still need to install the Streamlight forend, pending the...
Back