• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by sherifflittle

1. sherifflittle

old mossy

been workin on my sidexside so havent had time to mess with it. gettin ready for a big four wheeling weekend but after thats done ill dig in to it.
  2. sherifflittle

old mossy

alright went out and attemped to fire this again and had a bunch of trouble. it would fire a few rounds then go click. pull lever and wouldnt eject the unfired round but pick up a new one. had to dig it out to load next round. once cleared fire a few more and do it again. the rim of the unfired...
  3. sherifflittle

mossberg patriot

i did and damn big bang. made my sis in law piss her pants. lol
  4. sherifflittle

Carry Handle Modifications

yep im gonna do it pretty soon i hope. got other irons in the fire.lol
  5. sherifflittle

Handgaurd rail pieces

i e-mailed them last week and they sent the part #'s to me.
  6. sherifflittle

Handgaurd rail pieces

those are the mossberg parts and numbers to what you were asking about. handguards for 715t
  7. sherifflittle

Handgaurd rail pieces

# 19566 RIGHT FOREARM $7.25 # 19567 LEFT FOREARM $7.25
  8. sherifflittle

Carry Handle Modifications

you can buy the 2 halves from mossberg. left and right flat top stock #19564 and #19565 ,left and right fore arm #19566 and #19567. each flat top shell half is $12 and forearm$7.25. less than $30 for 4 pieces. # 19570 TACTICAL STOCK $30.00 # 19564 RIGHT FLATTOP SHELL $12.00 # 19565 LEFT FLATTOP...
  9. sherifflittle

715t flat top ?

yeah the 2 flattop shell halves would all id need just sharing the parts info. a while back you couldnt get the parts to change these over.
  10. sherifflittle

715t flat top ?

i e-mailed them and basically got a parts list. so just incase anyone else wants it here it is. # 19570 TACTICAL STOCK $30.00 # 19564 RIGHT FLATTOP SHELL $12.00 # 19565 LEFT FLATTOP SHELL $12.00 # 19566 RIGHT FOREARM $7.25 # 19567 LEFT FOREARM $7.25 # 19250 RIGHT RELEASE LEVER $3.25 # 19251...
  11. sherifflittle

old mossy

yeah 402a. cant get a accurate date on it but from a little searching maybe mid 60's
  12. sherifflittle

715t flat top ?

can a flattop stock be ordered for the 715t? daughter has the one with the carry handle and its a pain to adjust sights. id like to just swap the case if possible. thanks
  13. sherifflittle

old mossy

lol didnt know i was callin someones name. i shot 5 rounds out of it when i was lookin at it and man it is smooth.
  14. sherifflittle

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

i used to be in a car club for dukes of hazzard fans. my car was sheriff little,hence the name.
Back