• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by SHubbell

1. SHubbell

MVP

I used a standard A2 as well. Now I shoot with a can. MVP predator. I am looking into that same scope. I have a Tasco something or another on it. It seems to do the trick, but I would rather have turrets I do not need a tool to turn.
  2. SHubbell

First Aid Kits

We have been stood down for now going to FL. So I hope that is a good thing....
  3. SHubbell

Hello from NW Kansas

LOL! I will do my best. I do travel Westbound to work, but that should interfere with your delivery.
  4. SHubbell

First Aid Kits

Thank you. I will look into the BioLite!!
  5. SHubbell

First Aid Kits

A couple of other things to consider if you are deep wooding it, a cell phone booster and a charging unit. I haven't found a booster I have liked yet, so update me if you all have found one. I have been carrying the Pocket Juice charger for several years though and it works well. And it has a...
  6. SHubbell

First Aid Kits

Israeli bandage: https://www.amazon.com/Ever-Ready-First-Aid-Compression/dp/B003DPVERM/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1504968629&sr=8-3&keywords=israeli bandage Quick Clot...
  7. SHubbell

First Aid Kits

I carry QC Combat Gauze. It is vacuumed sealed and has a long shelf life. As long as there is no exposure to direct sunlight, most of the gear will work well beyond the shelf life in a SHTF situation. As Djcala said, QC has come a long way since its development. It is better and easier to clean...
  8. SHubbell

First Aid Kits

If you have some grant money, donations or seized funds, there are some really great pre-packaged kits for public areas (which actually kind of sucks if you think about it) just like AED's. It is the same gear I carry, most LEO's carry and the military carry. Just different colors. Normally I...
  9. SHubbell

First Aid Kits

Thank you and absolutely. I am OOT today, so, tomorrow I will get you some links when I have my regular computer.
  10. SHubbell

First Aid Kits

This is my wheel house. So...I am pretty sure I can give you some good ideas on what to pack for a range bag, IFAK kit....just ask. Here to help.
  11. SHubbell

Mossberg MVP Bolt Action Reviews

"I have been watching a few youtube reviews on the MVP. I hear a lot of stuff repeated but the one thing that I don't hear anyone discuss is how the action/bolt compares to other rifles, of similar type. Is there a specific reason or benefit to how it is made over another brand? Why is a Ruger...
  12. SHubbell

Hello from NW Kansas

Thank you all! Like I said, I am ready to learn and share what I know as well.
  13. SHubbell

First Aid Kits

Sorry for reviving an old thread... But, regular superglue is fine for minor wounds and cheaper than "medical" super glue. The only difference is that medical glue does not sting. Quick clot should be used for bleeding wounds that are otherwise not stopped by other conventional means or there is...
  14. SHubbell

Hello from NW Kansas

Howdy all. I am glad to be here and hope to learn some new things. I currently own a MVP Predator in 5.56 and just got the Shockwave for the ultimate fun factor.
Back