• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by sjohnny

1. S

Mossberg 464 vs Marlin 336 Lever Action

Winchester - but it's a JMB design.
  2. S

Mossberg 464 vs Marlin 336 Lever Action

You're both wrong:
  3. S

My NY Compliant AK47 Build...

Re: Which AK-47 is the best for under 500?
  4. S

Federal Tactical

No problem. There's also the hunting line of buckshot that's the same as the non-low-recoil Tactical buckshot. I don't know if they make a low-recoil in the hunting packaged loads.
  5. S

Federal Tactical

Vital Shok buckshot with the flight control wad is the same thing as the Tactical but in a different package.
  6. S

Should I "clear" my house?

These are some pretty key points that need to be considered before dealing with a bump in the night in your home. I have two kids and my priority will be to get them and my (armed) wife to one place where she can defend them. I do not want to sit and wait for the turd to find us all together...
  7. S

Leatherman MUT (PICTURE HEAVY)

I am the King of Assault Rifle Owners!
  8. S

Weapon Mounted Tactical Lights/Lasers

Re: Mounting A Light On A 500 Tactical Cruiser/Persuader http://www.opticsplanet.net/streamlight-rem-870-tactical-mount-69906.html $16.95
  9. S

Practical Tactical

I don't have a problem transitioning to my handgun with a two-point sling.
  10. S

Practical Tactical

That single shot wouldn't have worked for me in my last dog attack. There were two dogs running amok in the middle of my animals. They were moving really fast and were hard to hit. I used all five shotgun shells and transitioned to my handgun before all was said and done.
  11. S

Practical Tactical

I've got a 12 gauge 500 with 18.5" barrel, Streamlight TLR-1 and a sling. It's got 6 rounds of Federal LE132 in it. That's what my go to gun is for bumps in the night or dogs attacking my animals. That same gun gets a 28" VR barrel with Accu-chokes and goes out in the field if I need a 12...
  12. S

AR-15 and Variants

Re: Stag Arms AR-15 Model 8 (piston)? This - http://noveskerifleworks.com/cgi-bin/imcart/display.cgi?item_id=lrb-556&cat=138&page=1&search=&since=&status= Just about anything from Colt This - http://www.danieldefense.com/?page=shop/detail&product_id=141 This -...
  13. S

AR-15 and Variants

Re: Stag Arms AR-15 Model 8 (piston)? If this really is a consideration are you aware of the restrictions on machine guns? Only machine guns registered prior to 1986 can be transferred. The prices of them have gone up dramatically since 1986. For $1500 you can do a WHOLE LOT better than Stag.
  14. S

My Mossberg 4x4 Bolt Action Build...

How much does that forend flex when you have a load on the pod?
  15. S

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Forends

Re: Aimpro Tri-Rail That rules!
Back