• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by skeedo

1. S

Best value 500 tactical mods

Thanks, I will be ordering one soon. I'm kinda kickin myself in the ass for not buyin the 500 JIC model that comes with the traditional forend. I believe it was only like $60 more and would have saved me the hassle of having to order and install a new forend with the slide tube. Thankfully I...
  2. S

Ok, I picked up a brand new 500 today. I was hoping it would have the traditional coil ring style forend, because they are pretty decent and I don't want to have to go through having to replace forend after all the horror stories I've heard. It doesn't have the traditional forend however, and it...
  3. S

Hello everyone. I plan on picking up a 500 tomorrow, and the primary use of the gun will be for home defense. I'm looking for best value tactical mods and hoping I can get some recommendations as I've never modded a shotgun before. I'm interested in a triple/quad rail, laser/light combo...
Back