• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Smokecloud

1. S

930 JM Pro Fail to Load

just reassembled after tear down. seems to have more jams now while firing, even with the game loads that only jammed once. I did however shoot 8rds of buckshot, both low recoil federal and full power winchester. all cycled fine. im getting frustraded now. i shot about 45 more rounds of fed...
  2. S

930 JM Pro Fail to Load

I try to be. Mostly just shoot local matches, my first big match will be the MGM Ironman, which is what im trying to sort the shotgun out for. Im hoping the issues just go away after a good breakin. im detail stripping it again right now, I do see some wear on the side on of the inside of the...
  3. S

930 JM Pro Fail to Load

Hi, just acquired a new 22" 930 JM Pro. So far only have about 80rds through it. I purchased different shells to try through it, but found that the Winchester wally world 1 1/8 oz 7 1/2 jam moreso than others, but the problem exists in 4 other types of shells, including slugs. When I have...
Back