• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by snaremaster031

1. snaremaster031

Mossberg 100 ATR Night Train Bolt Action

Re: Night Train II Muzzle Brake LDMcFear - I've been looking for a muzzle brake for my ATR 100, but dealers don't seem to carry them. Mossberg customer service (phone) didn't even know what it was and could not give me a stock code or product number. Would you be interested in selling the one...
  2. snaremaster031

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Towards the top left side of the screen you should see "User Control Panel". Click on that and then go to the avatar section. You may need to re-size the image to meet the guidelines. A quick and easy way of resizing is to paste the image into paint, select stretch/skew image and then reduce...
  3. snaremaster031

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

I happened upon my screen name many years ago. I was teaching my oldest boy some basic outdoor survival techniques and during a segment on traps and snares he said "what are you, like the snare-master or something"? Still an inside-joke between us, especially if there is a fishing line mishap in...
  4. snaremaster031

Hey!

Thanks, I will do.
  5. snaremaster031

Hey!

New member saying hey! Long time shooter, fairly new to owning Mossbergs. Friends and relatives always had them and since I've made my acquisitions I've have enjoyed them and have nothing but good to say about the products. Not terribly impressed with customer phone support so far, but there are...
Back