• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Soldiernurse

1. Soldiernurse

One of my sons is now a Marine

You got that right! Prior to Iraq deployment (2007) I had rifle qual. LOL, I shot expert. When I turned in my target several Soldiers asked if I went shooting on a regular basis. I told them I'd not fired an M16, or any other rifle, since 2008. I'm sure they were puzzled by my medical patch...
  2. Soldiernurse

BTW, congrats! My son is in the military, too, so I know how proud you are of your son. Very cool he is going to be an Avionics Tech. I'd be interested in what type of Bird he will specialize. I was Avionics, too, on F-4 Phantoms. Semper Fi!
  3. Soldiernurse

Aviation repair? Airframes, Powerplant, Avionics, I level or O level? I hope he enlisted with guaranteed MOS. BTW, an initial enlistment obligation is a total of 8 yrs; several different combos of active duty & inactive reserve. Don't mean to be an arse just want to help.
  4. Soldiernurse

Outf'nstanding!!! What's his MOS? _______________________________________ 6334/6314, F-4 Elect, Com/Nav Tech 1980-1988
  5. Soldiernurse

Marines is ALWAYS capitalized!!! OORAH!!!!!!
  6. Soldiernurse

Hello from Central Texas

Again, appreciate the friendly post!
  7. Soldiernurse

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

The other day I bought a Surefire G2X (200 lumen) tactical flashlight. I wanted a simple way to add this lite to my Mossberg 500 JIC Cruiser. Found on what looks like a good website, Shotgun Tactical 500, an ATI Shotgun Tube Barrel Mag Ext / Flashlight Holder for only $12.99 w/free shipping. I...
  8. Soldiernurse

ATI Talon Tactical Shotgun Stock for 12 GA Mossberg Shotguns

Re: ATI Talon Tactical Shotgun Stock for 12 GA Mossberg Shot Thx!!!
  9. Soldiernurse

ATI Talon Tactical Shotgun Stock for 12 GA Mossberg Shotguns

Re: ATI Talon Tactical Shotgun Stock for 12 GA Mossberg Shot Glad I found this thread. I still need to install this Buttstock, yes a little intimidating. However, this thread gives a vote of confidence. Thx!!!
  10. Soldiernurse

Hello from Central Texas

Wow, very friendly group, thanks! I have yet to install the ATI Scorpion Buttstock on my Mossberg 500. Kind of busy these days closing out my military career. Last day in uniform is 7 Sep, then 29 Oct retirement date. We already bought a house only about 90 miles up the road. However, no $$$...
  11. Soldiernurse

Hello from Central Texas

Appreciate the warm welcome. Kind of a busy time right now with buying a house, selling a house, and soon to be medically retired from the Army. I will post up some pics sooner or later.
  12. Soldiernurse

Hello from Central Texas

I surfed the net & found this forum, which I'm grateful. I'm very ignorant when it comes to shotguns. My 500 JIC Cruiser is strictly HD. I hope to gain some useful knowledge from this site.
Back