• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Southernwelder

1. S

Walnut Stock Patriot stain

Thanks meanstreak And I understand John, it just seems in my opinion it should have held up better, but as a mechanic I beat the tar out of my tools at work and they hardly break. I know it’s not the same obviously, but I think not offering a touch up marker is a near sighted decision. But, I...
  2. S

Thank you for the reply! That is a good idea but I think it’s more of the “checkered” design that was the issue, because the non checkered part looks fine. Mossberg was pretty obvious in not wanting to help. I would just like to fix the color damage and mark it up to learning and it is a...
  3. S

Hello I’m trying to figure out what stain mossberg used on the walnut stocked Patriot guns. Less then a month ago I bought a new Patriot and while trying to sight in a new vortex scope that turned out to be junk, the brand new Caldwell lead slead I bought damaged the stock! Mossberg said they...
Back