• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by SPQR70AD

1. S

12 guage Mini

ahahah if it werent for boomers communists would not control the US AND YOU KNOW IT. boomers single most destructive force in human history and 100 years from now writing history about the destruction of the US boomers will make up 90% of the reasons
  2. S

12 guage Mini

until the insatiable me first boomers die off NO ammo of any sort will be available like it was before they all retired
  3. S

Simply awful performance from 930 with all the OR3GUN upgrades - HELP!

I guess those are the rules. like the other guy said and I have read many times the short barrel has some trouble with some loads I guess due to where the gas port is. leave the long barrel on and wail away with different loads
  4. S

how does it work with the longer field barrel?
  5. S

I would take off the csp and the asr and see what happens. fooling around with spring tension is tricky and might make more problems. when you got the gun you could lock the bolt back for a month that would reduce spring tension and work better for low velocity loads without adding other kits
  6. S

hard loading

so I guess you were the first guy in your town to marry another guy
  7. S

hard loading

I wonder if there is a cure for that
  8. S

hard loading

did any one notice on a 930 when you push a shell into the tube I have to stick my finger in about an inch and a half in or the shell pops out and jams up. I never had a shotgun where I had to do that
Back