• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by tcecil88

1. tcecil88

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Photo Gallery

I will get you a pic when I get a chance. It's just the standard MOE rail secton, but I cant remember if I had to modify the forend or just shorten the screws, or nothing.
  2. tcecil88

Just the hardware that came with the piece of rail.
  3. tcecil88

Mine is the original Side Armor design, which is now the Mark Precision design. It is mounted to a magpul pic rail section. I have an AimPro quad rail for it as well and that is what it was mounted to. That thing is a chunk though, so it went by the wayside. Stock sling QD is the Grovtech. I...
  4. tcecil88

Bubba J's 835

I plan to post pics eventually. I plan to put a pic rail on top and a red dot I have laid back and make it coyote shotgun and a backup turkey shotgun (as if I don't have enough of those ) I though about using paint stripper to remove the paint, but I honestly don't know how much bluing is left...
  5. tcecil88

Bubba J's 835

I was recently gifted an older 835 that Old Mossy was kind enough to date to 1988-89. I knew it was an early one as it is not drilled and tapped for a scope nor is the barrel ported. It would be nice if it was in nice shape, but it has been bubba'd up pretty bad. The stock has been shortened and...
  6. tcecil88

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

Thanks very much for the reply. I figured it was a pretty early model.
  7. tcecil88

Mini Shells for HD

That's a whole bunch of Mini-Shells. Well done.
  8. tcecil88

XS Big Dot on a Shockwave

I love the XS Big Dots on my Mossys. Absolutely essential for my aging eyes.
  9. tcecil88

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

I have been gifted an older 835. The S/N is UM180xx. Any idea when it was made? It is not drilled and tapped for a scope mount and the barrel is not ported. I was thinking pretty early model based on that. Thanks for any help.
  10. tcecil88

Hunting 2022

I know how you feel. I lost one last year. 35ish yards standing broadside shot with a muzzleloader. Aimed right behind the shoulder, hit her in the right rear kneecap. Tracked her for about 150 or so yards before running out of blood. I have no explanation other than I may have hit a branch or...
  11. tcecil88

Hunting 2022

Thanks. The bullet hit the point of the near shoulder and obliterated it, then got the top of the heart and the bottom of the lungs before exiting out the back half of the rib cage. The buck plowed dirt for maybe 20 yards before giving up. I used a Winchester 150 gr. Deer Season Extreme.
  12. tcecil88

Hunting 2022

I hope everyone has had a good season so far. I was fortunate to get this 8 point with my home rolled .350 Legend yesterday evening.
  13. tcecil88

Welcome, Defender Tactical TX!

I put one of theses in my Shockwave. Works great so far and super fast shipping. Highly recommended. I plan to put another in my 500 HD gun. The OpSols work good, but I think this is a better application.
  14. tcecil88

930 vs 590 recoil

I have the OR3Gun components in my 935 and it does birdshot fine.
  15. tcecil88

Hello From Massachusetts

Another welcome from Indiana.
Back