• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Tejas Firearm Concepts

1. T

Anyone else keep a 410 handy for home defense?

Check out the builds forum, I posted pictures of my prototype installed on the gun.
  2. T

Yeah, I think a lot of the recent ammo development for the judge / governor has really revitalized the 410's ability as a home defense round. My biggest complaint about my 410 pump is the 5 round capacity (with no mag extensions or side saddles available).
  3. T

What's "wrong" with the 464

Usually this is an issue of design engineering tolerances (I'm an engineer that used to be a machinist, so this is right in my wheelhouse). Engineers designing components dont understand manufacturing processes, so the manufacturing engineers have a heck of a time trying to make the parts work...
  4. T

590m bayonet lug?

I tried the clamp-on ones and couldnt make it work with my 590M. I'm actually in the middle of designing a prototype one for my 590M (it requires making a slight modification to the bayonet hilt to make it fit). I'm looking at rolling out a product kit in the next couple of weeks if there is...
  5. T

New guy from East Texas

What part of east Texas? My dad's family settled outside Livingston in the 1850s, but I live in College Station now.
  6. T

I bought a 410 cruiser-style pump (pistol grip, no stock) right after the Winchester PDX1 410 ammo came out. I wanted something that I could shoot indoors (without complete wrecking my ears) that also can be used as a club if needed, and gives me the ability to rack it using the sound as a...
  7. T

Anyone care to comment on the TL Racker or GG&G light rails?

I have bought a few GG&G things over the last few years, and never been disappointed. They really seem to have their game together.
  8. T

590M Bayonet Mount

I recently bought a 590M (I do love a good box magazine-fed shotgun), and I'm interested in building a mod that allows me to mount a bayonet to the front (similar to what you can do with a 590 A1). I'm roughing out my idea now, but I'm curious if anyone has looked into this or done it? I know...
  9. T

Hello and introduction!

Howdy all. I'm an engineer recently laid off (for the 2nd time in 3 years), so I'm starting a small home business manufacturing firearm accessories to give me something to do while I look for a job. I have a small machine shop in my garage and a 3D CAD software system. My first project is...
Back