• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by TerryD

1. TerryD

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Reviews...

Re: Considering a 930 Interesting point. I have a full length 870 Express Magnum already. I've been trying to buy a Winchester 1300 with the long barrel and then convert my 870 to the tatical gun, but the guy got wishy-washy on pricing when I showed interest.
  2. TerryD

Re: Considering a 930 I'm going to have to sleep on it for a while I'm afraid. I've gotta get a little more money saved up. I picked up a used xbox for the girls and that ate a little toy money.
  3. TerryD

Re: Considering a 930 Does it take enough bite off that you would consider putting 50 shells through it in a couple hours?
  4. TerryD

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Customization and Modification

Re: Ahhh,Before and after Nice.
  5. TerryD

Re: Considering a 930 Yes, exactly like that. Price is $495. That a good deal?
  6. TerryD

Considering a 930 I've been wanting a short shotgun for a while for clays and possibly bird hunting. My Dad has a an old 500 20ga for as long as I can remember so I've been looking for something similar to it. I do own a Remington 870 express 12ga with 28" barrel, but I think a 20ga would be...
  7. TerryD

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Sights

Re: 464 sight choices Looks nice!
  8. TerryD

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Troubleshooting

Re: New owner of Mossberg 464 SPX, however this sucks !!! >> Well, your only options are send it back to them, take it to a good gun smith, or try to fix it your self at that point then. Take a good light and look inside it, may be something simple like some dirt somewhere or a bur that didn't...
  9. TerryD

Weapon Mounted Tactical Lights/Lasers

oli, looks good there! How does the beam look at 50yrds? The cheapy I had actually threw a good beam out to about 150yrds, but just felt very cheap and fit was quite poor. What is a good price for those? I let a sale go for $109 because I had heard they can be had for less than a hundred...
  10. TerryD

Weapon Mounted Tactical Lights/Lasers

I'm looking at a Streamlight TLR-1 for my 464SPX. I had picked up a Wal-Mart China knockoff with a laser, but soon returned it. Every little bump threw off the laser and it ran on watch batteries instead of the 3V battery the light did. Plus it just felt cheap. I've reconsidered putting a...
  11. TerryD

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Troubleshooting

Re: New owner of Mossberg 464 SPX, however this sucks !!! >> Just shoot it. I've put a box and a half through mine and it has smoothed right up! It seems fond of the 150gr Winchester XX hollow points and Remington Core-lokt 150gr factory loads. As for the hammer, is that in the cocked or...
  12. TerryD

Mossberg 464 Lever Action Sights

Re: 464 sight choices Thanks! I'm very interested to see how they work for you. 8-)
  13. TerryD

Mossberg Owners Forum Troubleshooting...

I was wondering if there was a way to set the post notifications by e-mail to daily rather than immediate. I like getting the updates, but not constantly through the day.
  14. TerryD

New Mossberg owner

Thanks everyone! I've been browsing around and there is a lot of great info on here! 8-)
  15. TerryD

Everyone writing letters?

I was just wondering. I see alot of banter on forums and hear alot around work, but hardly anyone is writing any letters to our representatives. The only way we can beat the gun-grabbing hoard is to fight their fight. We have to be loud, whiny and a general thorn in the side of the elected...
Back