• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by TerryH

1. TerryH

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Echo the same! Prayers for all affected.
  2. TerryH

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Excellent Mr. Rico!! I love it!
  3. TerryH

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Thanks Rico. That is actually a golf cart. I don't play golf at all. I built it a few years back. I used it at the race track when we were racing and now for general running around the neighborhood. 43 mph. lol... It's electric.
  4. TerryH

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Got the Go Gauge LED follower today. Went out to the shop this evening and got it installed. It's made of Derlin which is a super tough and slick plastic material. It also has LED's that activate on the last round to aid the shooter in reloading in the dark. I will freely admit that I just had...
  5. TerryH

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Will do. I am pretty sure that this will be the one.
  6. TerryH

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Have not. Still researching. Thought this one was kinda cool especially for a shot gun. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0180OYGCA/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I335UG91Y7QJLX&colid=37BRG975X2TA7
  7. TerryH

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Liking that Rico! Looks 100% better.
  8. TerryH

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

They don't allow me to eat pizza any more but if I did..... lol... Sounds like fun.
  9. TerryH

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

The forum likes BB code. The pics show up instead of links...
  10. TerryH

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

. I have a Streamlight but would prefer something a bit more compact. Have other smaller lights but the on/of controls are on the bottom so constantly turning them on accidentally. My intended purpose for the laser is in the daytime at the range and/or general goofing off in the day time...
  11. TerryH

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Oh, I'm liking that! Thanks. Look forward to hearing how it does.
  12. TerryH

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

I don't disagree with any of that. The laser is a want not need item. Sometimes I just can't help myself. lol... This is the one that is at the top of the list so far. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00M2870O2/_encoding=UTF8?coliid=I1A6UTNGHS7JRO&colid=37BRG975X2TA7 I have a few lights but not...
  13. TerryH

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Duly noted. Lets just say that my actual Momma doesn't know that I have it in the first place. lol...
  14. TerryH

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

I've searched until I'm punch drunk for a compact laser that is solid and that doesn't break the bank but can't really find anything that I like. The one on mine now is a cheapie that's not going to work. Crap mount won't stay put. Suggestions?
  15. TerryH

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

I never count off for being mental...ok...well...sometimes I do but that guys ok.
Back