• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by theCount

1. T

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: First time at range shooting slugs - hits all over the p UPDATE: Went to the range today with some Remington Slugger rifled slugs and those weird Stike Force rounds. Low and behold, the Remington all went where they were supposed to, within an inch or so at 20 yards while the Strike Force...
  2. T

Re: First time at range shooting slugs - hits all over the p Well, the 930 is the tactical version so there is no choke of any kind. Was shooting from a bench so pretty stable platform there. Might have something to do with slugs that are rifled vs non rifled? The brand I used was something...
  3. T

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Mag Tube Assemblies and Extensions

Whats the best +3 extension (as in works out of the box) Since last night I have been checking out various brands of +3 mag extensions for my new 930. Which brand(s) work reliably out of the box? Really don't want to mess around with cutting springs and such. Seems like a simple wish....? :-)
  4. T

First time at range shooting slugs - hits all over the place Just took my new 930 to the range with a target set up at only 25 yards. The 10 slugs I had with me wound up being all over the target stand but only on on the 8" paper plate...? Strangest thing ever. Sure that small white bead is...
Back