• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by TSDD989

1. T

Mossberg MVP Bolt Action Troubleshooting

I have the MVP Predator in .223/5.56 with the laminated stock. I have no complaint with the trigger on this rifle. The bolt travel is gritty and rough but function and accuracy are fine. It does not shoot the Barnes 72 grain bullets but shoots the 62 grain Barnes very nicely. I mostly shoot...
  2. T

My Mossberg MVP Flex 308 fails to meet the manufacturer's advertised claims and my basic reasonable expectations. Mossberg really missed capturing the market with potentially a truly handy rifle. I can make it work properly and safely. My doing so will void their warranty. The MVP Predator 223...
  3. T

I'm having the same run around with a MVP 308. The trigger is inconsistent. I've been pulling triggers for 60 years. Mossberg is getting their rifle back again!
  4. T

I have the MVP in .223/5.56 and the MVP FLEX in 308. The MVP 223 is excellent. Magazine looseness is something I expected but I found the "Stoner" brand fit the best. Sloppy magazine fit is a common complaint regarding the MVP. Moosberg should have worked this problem out by now. My 308...
  5. T

I have the MVP in .223/5.56 and the MVP FLEX in 308. The MVP 223 is excellent. Magazine looseness is something I expected but I found the "Stoner" brand fit the best. Sloppy magazine fit is a common complaint regarding the MVP. Moosberg should have worked this problem out by now. My 308...
Back